Butler School Playground Dedication
You are cordially invited
What: The Daniel Butler School Playground Dedication Ceremony
When: This year's PTA Fall Picnic on Wed, Sept 11 from 6:00-8:00pm
(Rain date: Thursday, September 12th)
Where: Daniel Butler Elementary School, 90 White St, Belmont, MA.
Why: The playground dedication is only one small part of the festivities -- the PTA will also be holding their fall membership drive and families will be enjoying a picnic dinner on their assorted blankets -- but it is the one that most of us are really looking forward to. This was a true community effort, and we hope that you can join the rest of the Butler School Community in celebrating our arrival at this final destination!
Distinguished invitees include:
- Butler Playground Committee Members: Coralie DiTommaso, Crate Herbert, John and Jenny Murphy, Pete Small, Jane Fox, Deb Isenberg, Kevin Sullivan, Cara Cogliano, Sarah Smith, Stacey Small, Frank Dill
- Project Coordinator: Selectman Andres T. Rojas
- Generous donors: Ralph and Sherry Jones, Pamela Curtis and BEDP staff, Liz and Graham Allison
- Playground Designers: Diane Miller and Keith Miller
- Drainage Engineer: Al Gala
- Belmont Savings Bank Foundation Representatives: Jessica Suttle, Hal Tovin, Robert Mahoney, Michael Demarco
- Director of Buildings and Grounds: Alfred Domenici
- Site Prep. Coordinators: Mark and Theresa Moroso, & Mark Moroso Jr.
- Director of Finance: Tony DiCologero
- 2010-2012 PTA Co-Presidents: Emily Westover and Camille West over
- 2012-2013 PTA Co-Presidents: Frank Dill and Maria Samson
- rent PTA Co-Presidents: Laura VanderHart and Emma Robichaux
- Friends of Joey's Park Coordinator: Ellen Schreiber
- Superintendent: Dr. Thomas Kingston
- Landscaper: Dante Muzzioli
- Planter: Joe DeStefanoTree Warden: Tom Walsh
- Viewpoint Architectural Metals: Rachael St. Germain and Kieran "KO" O'Shaughnessy
- Butler Custodians: Dan Rivers and Bob Johnson
- Playground Maintenance: Jimmy Angelo
- Assistant Superintendent: Janice Darias
- Surface Coordinator: Allen Hubbard
- School Committee Members: Laurie Graham, Kevin Cunningham, Laurie Slap, Ann Lougee, Elyse Schuster
- Miracle Recreation Coordinators: John Hollerbach and Ellen Zenke
- Belmont Media Center Documentarians: Paul Carey and Jeff Hansell
In addition, hundreds of Butler students and their families will be on hand to join in the celebration. If there are any other distinguished guests that you think should be invited please pass this information along. Everyone is welcome!
Please RSVP (regrets only) to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at 617-993-5550. We hope you will consider joining us.