Belmont Journal: Sept. 21st Show
Want to stay informed about what's happening in your town? Be sure to tune in to Belmont's new weekly cable news program. Here's a glimpse of this week's local news topics with host Roger Colton:
- Selectmen approve recommendations of Traffic Advisory Committee to improve pedestrian safety
- Construction of the inter-generational path around Clay Pit Pond and the Veterans Memorial has begun
- Eight Annual Nicholas Marrama Tennis Tournament to benefit The Children's Fund in Arlington and honor the memory of a young Belmont boy who tragically lost his life on April 29, 2010 when struck by a falling tree limb.
- The Dan Scharfman Memorial Run to benefit the Foundation for Belmont Education and honor the memory of a School Committee member and active resident who passed away suddenly in 2013.
- Toll Brothers will show the materials they are using on the exterior of the Bradford project in Cushing Square
- Belmont High School football highlights
- Jane Peters gives you an update on events happening around Belmont on the Community Calendar
Be sure to tune in on Ch. 9 (COMCAST) & Ch. 29 (VERIZON) on Fridays at 10 p.m., Saturdays at 7 p.m., Sundays at 5:30 p.m., Mondays at 9 p.m., Tuesdays at 10 p.m., Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. and Thursdays at 9 p.m. or everyday at 1 p.m. on every day at 1.p.m. on Ch. 96 (COMCAST) & Ch. 30 (VERIZON) or Visit bit.ly/belmontjournal