Belmont Journal: Nov. 9th Show
Be sure to tune in to get all the hyper-local news you need to know about Belmont in under 30 minutes. This week's Belmont Journal hosted by Michael Crowley covers the following topics:
- This Week in the Citizen-Herald reports on the results of the Nov. 6 election, the debt exclusion's landslide approval by 76 percent of Belmont's registered voters.
- The Belmontonian talks about the next steps for the high school project and the feasibility study of the incinerator site for an anaerobic digester
- Leon de Magistris, owner of Leon and Company, finds a temporary location in the aftermath of a fire that displaced him from his home and business.
- Anne Marie Mahoney, chairman of the DPW and Police Station Building Committee gives and update on the projects
- Highlights from the annual Foundation for Belmont Education Spelling Bee
- Sports highlights
- Speak Out segment on an FCC proposed ruling affecting community media
- Community Calendar with Jane Peters
Be sure to tune in on Ch. 9 (COMCAST) & Ch. 29 (VERIZON) on Fridays at 10 p.m., Saturdays at 7 p.m., Sundays at 5:30 p.m., Mondays at 9 p.m., Tuesdays at 10 p.m., Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. and Thursdays at 9 p.m. or everyday at 1 p.m. on every day at 1.p.m. on Ch. 96 (COMCAST) & Ch. 30 (VERIZON) or Visit bit.ly/belmontjournal