Belmont Journal: June 29th Show
This week's Belmont Journal, hosted by Roger Colton is packed with all the news you need to know in 30 minutes:
- This Week in the Citizen-Herald reports on the Selectmen's recent decision to appoint a work group to study traffic issues related to the High School project and a feasibility study for a temporary traffic light at the intersection of Goden Street and Concord Avenue.
- Belmontonian reports on the town's new contract for recycling and trash pick up using new 96 and 64 gallon carts.
- Volunteer Natalie Leino talks about her involvement with the Vision 21 Implementation Committee and what it's like to volunteer for a town committee. There are many vacancies for town committees. Applications are due by July 9.
- Council on Aging Director Nava Niv Vogel talks about the Senior Work Off program, to give senior citizens a break on their Belmont property taxes
- Belmont High School girls win the championship
Be sure to tune in on Ch. 9 (COMCAST) & Ch. 29 (VERIZON) on Fridays at 10 p.m., Saturdays at 7 p.m., Sundays at 5:30 p.m., Mondays at 9 p.m., Tuesdays at 10 p.m., Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. and Thursdays at 9 p.m. or everyday at 1 p.m. on every day at 1.p.m. on Ch. 96 (COMCAST) & Ch. 30 (VERIZON) or Visit bit.ly/belmontjournal